Tesamorelin is a chemically synthesized compound that is similar to growth-hormone releasing hormone. Indeed, Tesamorelin has the exact same 44 amino acids as growth-hormone releasing hormone.
Growth-hormone releasing hormone, as its name implies, acts on the pituitary gland (a pea-like gland located in the brain) to release growth-hormone. Growth-hormone is an essential peptide that stimulates growth and cell regeneration in the human body.
How Can You Benefit From Tesamorelin?
By virtue of stimulating the release of growth-hormone, Tesamorelin bestows a whole host of benefits for the human body. These include increased retention of calcium, increased protein synthesis and muscle growth and increased breakdown of fat.
What Are The Benefits of Tesamorelin?
- Increases natural productions of HGH (human growth hormone)
- Increases IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor – 1) without altering glucose parameters.
- Reduced triglycerides.
- Reduced Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT)
- Reduced Carotid Intima Media Size (cIMT)
- Improved cognition in adults over the age of 60