Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide or “NAD” is a coenzyme found in all living cells and has even been called an anti-aging molecule because of the many important roles it plays in promoting health and prolonging lifespan.
Synonymous with niacinimide or vitamin b3, Nad (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) allows the production of adenosine triphosphate, or ATP, cellular energy.
Nad declines significantly as we get older and these declining levels drive the aging process. Studies have shown that it can help battle many effects of aging and chronic conditions on the human body and brain.
NAD+ USES AND BENEFITS REPORTED:
• Increases mitochondrial energy production
• Reduces pigmentation, wrinkles and sebum production
• Acts as an antioxidant
• Protects against ultraviolet-induced skin damage and
• Inhibits the release of free fatty acids (Ref) (which may
improve glucose utilization*)
• Decreases prostaglandin synthesis(Ref)
• Inhibits nitric oxide
• Nad increases your body’s levels of serotonin
• May improve symptoms of depression and anxiety.
• Protects the pancreas, nerves, vascular cells
• Increases metabolic rate
RECOMMENDED PROTOCOL FOR IV USE: 500mg-1000mg over three hours
RECOMMENDED PROTOCOL FOR SUBCUTANEOUS USE: 250 mg weekly in divided daily doses
MIXING INSTRUCTIONS: Mix with 10ml Bacteriostatic Water (included)
STORAGE: Vial requires refrigeration once reconstituted
PRODUCT INFORMATION: 1000mg Lyophilized Vial
DAY SUPPLY : 30 Day
• Nasal Spray 100mg/ml
• Nad GLOW cream 200 mg/gm 30 gm Tube/Topiclick compounded in CleodermTM, a light, non-comedogenic
cream base formulated with cleome gynandra leaf extracts, hyaluronic acid, bisabolol, and amino acid peptides.
1. Nicotinamide and neurocognitive function
2. Niacin-induced “ush” involves release of prostaglandin D2 from mast cells and serotonin from platelets: evidence from
human cells in vitro and an animal model
3. Nicotinamide enhances repair of ultraviolet radiation-induced DNA damage in human keratinocytes and ex vivo skin
4. Nicotinamide restores cognition in Alzheimer’s disease transgenic mice
5. Nicotinamide prevents NAD+ depletion and protects neurons against excitotoxicity and cerebral ischemia