Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is a type of treatment that involves taking hormones to prevent or treat certain medical conditions. Treating these issues can drastically improve one’s quality of life.
The goal of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is to restore and maintain hormone balance with hormones that have similar chemical structures to the hormones produced by the human body.
Hormone replacement therapy is available to both men and women. The goal of any customized treatment plan is to provide the following benefits:
- Increased libido (sex drive)
- More energy
- Better quality sleep
- Increase/maintenance of lean muscle mass
- Maintaining healthy levels of red blood cells
- Maintaining bone density
- Reduction of body fat
- Improved mood
- Improved mental focus and clarity
- Healthier looking skin (complexion)
- Faster recovery from exercise
- Increased physical fitness
Here at Superior Genetix, our goal is always to get you looking and feeling your absolute best !